tournois R&d Index du Forum
tournois R&d
c'est un tournois R&d

tournois R&d Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reiterates warning to board t ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournois R&d Index du Forum -> (----- BlaBla -----) -> Pub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reiterates warning to board t Répondre en citant

Brendan Rodgers last night warned against "the rot setting in" as he put more pressure on what is an incresingly strained relationship with the Parkhead board.

The Celtic manager also gave แทง บอล ฟรี the biggest indication yet that if his ambitions are not matched that he would consider his future at the club.

Irked at the manner in which John McGinn was allowed to slip through the net after being courted by the Parkhead side throughout the summer, Rodgers was unambiguous with his feelings at the lack of quality signings made in the transfer window.

Celtic have added striker Odsonne Edouard for a club record transfer fee of £9m as well as backup goalkeeper Scott Bain.

Rodgers has made no secret that he wished to supplement that with other additions and he has maintained that if he is not in a position to do so then there is a danger that he will consider his position at the club.

Asked directly if the day he stops pushing for that quality is the day he wouldn't be there, แทง บอล ฟรี Rodgers said: “Yeah. My job is done then. Terminado. Gone.

“But that’s the challenge. You have to test yourself to the limit. You have to be couragous as a club.

“It’s a joy to work here. I love my life here and enjoy being the manager here.

“But it’s no good if I just sit back and get comfortable. Being comfortable is the enemy of progress

disappear, and that’s the greatest institutions.

“You have to be mindful of that and keep getting stronger and stronger.

“Dermot [Desmond], Peter[Lawwell] and Ian [Bankier] all want what is best for Celtic. Critically, they are major shareholders and run the club. I have to respect that, and I do.

“My ambition is for Celtic. Every manger is ambitious but for me it’s inherently about the club. We’ve done a double treble, been invincible in one of those seasons, set a British record for unbeaten games.

“We don’t want to stand still. How do we improve? We improve in Europe and in order to do that, it’s simple, is quality players. แทง บอล ฟรี

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournois R&d Index du Forum -> (----- BlaBla -----) -> Pub Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006