Posté le: Mer 25 Avr - 09:17 (2018) Sujet du message: Barcelona eyeing Chelsea star Alonso as long-term Pique repl
sbo666The Spain international defender, who is a product of Real Madrid's academy system, is seen by those at Camp Nou as a potential fit at centre-half. Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso is being considered by Barcelona as a possible long-term replacement for Gerard Pique, Goal understands. The World Cup winner at Camp Nou is set to turn 32 in February 2019 and the Blaugrana believe a man currently at Stamford Bridge is capable of one day filling a void at the heart of their defence. The versatile Alonso does have experience of playing as a centre-back from his time at Serie A side Fiorentina, but he has never operated there under Antonio Conte at Chelsea since completing a £23 million move in August 2016.
He has impressed in England in a wing-back role, with his efforts in 2017-18 earning him a place in the Premier League PFA Team of the Year. Alonso has also been drafted into the senior Spain squad for the first time on the back of consistent outings across English and European competition, with Julen Lopetegui handing him a debut against Argentina in March. The 27-year-old is now in contention for a seat on the plane to this summer’s World Cup finals in Russia, where he could be given further opportunities to impress. Barca will be among the interested observers of a man who may soon be given the chance to follow in the footsteps of his father, who graced the books at Camp Nou in the 1980s. sbo666
Alonso, who is a product of Real Madrid’s academy system – the club his grandfather once represented – is considered by those in Catalunya to boast the required height, ball skills and tactical awareness to slip seamlessly into the Blaugrana fold. Chelsea, though, are prepared to resist any approaches and the interest from Barca could lead to them putting improved terms to a man already under contract in west London until 2021. If that happens, then those at Camp Nou have several other options to turn to, with Ajax’s talented teenager Matthijs de Ligt another of those to have figured on their transfer radar. sbo666
Posté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 06:32 (2018) Sujet du message: Rangers chairman Dave King says 'no end in sight' to courtro
Rangers chairman Dave King says 'no end in sight' to courtroom battle with Takeover Panel
แทง บอล สดRangers chairman Dave King admits there is "no end in sight" to his courtroom battle with the Takeover Panel.The Ibrox chief faces possible contempt of court proceedings after failing to comply with an order to make an £11m offer to buy out the rest of the club's shareholders.
The Takeover Panel (TP) ruled the South Africa-based businessman had broken stock market rules by "acting in concert" with other investors when he led a boardroom coup in March 2015 - but he has so far failed to lodge a compliant bid.In a statement to supporters King has said: "At the Takeover Panel's request, cash of approximately £11m was ring-fenced in a lawyer's trust account to fund the offer.
แทง บอล สด "After agreeing to the public announcement of the offer by the South Africa company, the TP changed its mind and asked that the funds be placed in an account in the UK."I agreed to this but explained to the TP that I have no account in the UK and would need time to open one and to get exchange control approval to transfer funds out of South Africa.
"The TP refused the necessary extension of time and instituted contempt of court proceedings against me for not complying with the original ruling to make a personal offer."That strange decision has now caused further unnecessary delay, with no end in sight. Fortunately, it does not affect the operations of the football club."King had previously said he needs time to set up a UK bank account so he can move funds from his base in Johannesburg.But that request has been turned down and a hearing has now been scheduled for the Court of Session in Edinburgh on Friday. แทง บอล สด