tournois R&d est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
Posté le: Mar 17 Avr - 08:57 (2018) Sujet du message: Chelsea star breaks his silence at being dropped by Antonio
sbo666Latest Chelsea news includes comments from Antonio Rudiger about being dropped against Southampton. Antonio Rudiger has said that he's in the dark as to why he was dropped by Antonio Conte for Chelsea's win against Southampton at the weekend. The German international was a surprise omission from matchday squad at St Mary's as his place in the back three was taken by Andreas Christensen.Upon learning of the team news, a number of Blues supporters took to social media and pointed out exactly why the 25-year-old was missing. Following the 1-1 draw with West Ham earlier in the month, Rudiger was seemingly critical of Conte's tactics in the game after the Hammers pegged back the hosts thanks to Javier Hernandez's late goal to earn a point at Stamford Bridge which dented the hosts' chances of claiming a top four finish in the Premier League. "I think in the second half we can finish the game. But like the last few months we didn't and we concede," he said."For me, it’s not easy to explain. I don’t understand why after 1-0 we always drop and let the opponent get more ball possession." sbo666 Conte explained after the win over the Saints that the decision to leave out Rudiger was tactical and now the defender himself has addressed his absence."I have no idea," he told German TV show Das Aktuelle sportstudio. "I was fully fit." It remains to be seen if Rudiger is recalled for Thursday night's league clash away at Burnley or the FA Cup semi-final against the Saints at Wembley three days later. Having trailed 2-0 thanks to goals from Dusan Tadic and Jan Bednarek it seemed Conte's decision to tinker with his back three was going to backfire against a side fighting against relegation. However, substitute Olivier Giroud inspired the visitors to victory by netting twice either side of an Eden Hazard strike to leave the west London outfit seven points behind rivals Tottenham Hotspur. sbo666
Posté le: Lun 11 Juin - 10:33 (2018) Sujet du message: What Lazio's Felipe Anderson has previously said about a Pre
What Lazio's Felipe Anderson has previously said about a Premier League move amid West Ham links
maxbetNumerous reports in Italy are claiming that Lazio midfielder Felipe Anderson and his representatives are set to meet with the club in the next 24 hours to discuss his future. West Ham are interested in signing the midfielder/forward but a move is some way off, mainly driven by agent talk from super agent Kia Joorabchian so while Manuel Pellegrini is interested in making a move, a whole load of obstacles will have to be overcome first.
It's not the first time that Anderson has been linked with a move to England since arriving in Italy in 2013 from Santos in Brazil. Scoring 25 goals in 137 games for the Italian side since then has seen him rumoured to be of interest to Premier League clubs including, no surprise here, Manchester United back at the start of last summer.
maxbet It was rumoured the Red Devils were ready to bid £47m for him during the January Transfer Window but that never came to fruition. Earlier this year, Anderson spoke about a potential move to Manchester United, insisting it would have been "a dream come true" to play for Jose Mourinho's side. Speaking to Sport TV, he said: "Every player dreams of playing for a team like United. After my season that was very good in the second year, there has always been a lot of speculation.
"If an opportunity shows up, or when I present myself at Lazio, I have to present myself very well. "Of course it’s my career, my future, but I know the work I've done." Back in 2016, Lazio's then sporting director Igli Tare regretted not selling the Brazilian to the Premier League - Chelsea were supposedly the suitors - after a slow start to the Serie A season. Tare said to Corriere dello Sport: "Maybe we made a mistake not to sell anyone. But the idea behind our decision not to take the €50m for Felipe Anderson was because we wanted to continue our project with the same group after a good season. maxbet